Last night I was scrolling through photos from June last year – day trips to waterparks, fun vacations, visits to the libraries, museums etc. Things feel different this year but there are still things to do around the town if you know where to look !
- For the first time, Ariana Museum offers two weeks of workshops for 8 to 12 year olds. Every afternoon a story and a material to work on will be offered. The price is very reasonable - CHF 100.- for 5x afternoons.
- PRO Nature offers amazing activities for kids to study nature through observation and exercices. They learn to use microscopes, draw, discover biological facts and have fun ! For kids from 5 years old onwards, at CHF 300.- for a week
- Another camp where children can be close to nature is at the farm Gavotte. They are surrounded by animals such as horses, donkeys, goats, chicken etc. They have the amazing opportunity to feed the animals themselves, aswell as ride horses & ponies. Check for available dates on their website - for a price of CHF 440.-
- If your child is inclined to music or theatre, why not try a workshop with a professional singer or musician ? That is what Espace Opera offers children, with a performance at the end of each week. The price for one week is of CHF 300.-
- Does your child love adventure ? The Indiana Jones camp is for her/him ! MJSR organises daily trips to the lake, beaches, nearby forests - outdoors activities for children to make new experiences and go wild !
- I believe there should be a lego town somewhere on earth, every house has them already. Take your child to a place made of lego, they will be in paradise. Take them to Lego Bricks.
I hope that you will like my review ! I will be happy to know what camp you chose to take your child to.
Wishing you the loveliest summer with nice weather.