The great beauty of Geneva is above all the opportunity she presents for each of us to encounter a variety of people, all with different backgrounds, horizons, and expectations. Since 2011, Color my Geneva has been serving you - the people of Geneva - in order to facilitate your exposure to the cultural offerings our great city has to offer.
Color my Geneva is a website that provides a calendar of events and advice for getting you out to enjoy what Geneva has to offer. Custom-made just for our wonderful city, Color my Geneva brings excitement to your daily life thanks to its social calendar, event recommendations, and original journalistic approach. But most importantly, Color my Geneva is a community that offers each one of its members the opportunity to play an active role in its development.
The website invites you, and indeed everyone in greater Geneva, to submit your events for inclusion in the calendar. You can thereby make direct contact with the ever-growing community of Color my Geneva.
Now, thanks to Color my Geneva, getting out and having fun in Geneva is possible for everyone!
In other words, Color my Geneva is
- born in 2011
- more than 100 different events every week, to organize your going-out
- a community of more than 10,000 members
- a presence on 6 social networks, including Facebook and Instagram
Since its inception, Color my Geneva is
- a high-quality partner for primary actors in greater Geneva (CSP, Palexpo, Lake Parade, La Ville est à vous, CREA, and more)
- one big event per year, held in an unexpected location, for all of its members
- a whimsically-decorated TPG bus which wound its way through the streets of Geneva throughout the summer of 2016
- a super crowdfunding campaign held on wemakeit to create our new website just for you